Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Cryptozoology-related Art Exibit

I am sure some of you remember earlier this summer I reported about Jill Miller, the artist who had a 'performance-installation' (camped out) out in the Northern California wilderness waiting for Bigfoot. She had a live video camera feed to her campsite that she was broadcasting over the Internet.

Well, Jill is participating in an art exhibit at Bates College in Lewiston, Maine. The title of the exhibit is Cryptozoology: Out Of Time Place Scale. You can see more about that exhibit here.

Loren Coleman will also be giving a keynote address at the symposium there on October 28-30. Loren has also recently contacted me, and seems interested in my blog here. Loren has agreed to keep in touch with me as his travels permit and hopefully, I can secure an exclusive interview with him sometime in the near future.

Stay tuned!

Comments on "Cryptozoology-related Art Exibit"

 

post a comment