Tuesday, December 13, 2005

"Cat-like" Creature Seen in Ohio

Cryptozoology-related news is kind of slow lately, as some of you may have noticed.

There is an article however about a "cat-like" creature spotted in Granville, Ohio area. The article contains several photos of the animal, a few of which you can see below:




The first thing I think when I see the pics; this is just a normal house cat. I see nothing to convince me otherwise.

However, the man in this article, who took these pictures is adamant that the animal is quite large. He estimates it weighed as much as 80lbs and had a tail that was 3ft long.

Without proper measurements, the scale in the photographs is hard to determine. The trees that the cat is walking amongst could be quite small or quite large. It is difficult to tell.

Right now, I am sticking with my original feeling about these photos. This is nothing more than a large house cat. Although, it is not uncommon for captive wild animals to escape or be released in this country. So, I suppose time will tell what the animal really is.

Stay tuned for updates on this story and many more!

Comments on ""Cat-like" Creature Seen in Ohio"

 

Blogger Johannes Rudloff said ... (4:32 PM) : 

Same here. Seem to be a normal house cat.

 

post a comment