Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I'm back!

After having the Crypto-Blog hacked by someone, I have had it restored once again and I am back up and running. Stay tuned as I get things ironed out and we get back to the lates Cryptozoology News.

Comments on "I'm back!"

 

Blogger Hal Weaver said ... (9:12 PM) : 

Welcome back! Glad to see you didn't let those old hackers keep you down.

To the future-

OK HW

 

Blogger Jae Kay said ... (3:29 PM) : 

Glad to see you back!

 

Blogger xkrakenx said ... (9:07 PM) : 

Thanks everyone. I am glad to see I still have readers!

Stay tuned for more updates.

 

Blogger B.T. Makishima said ... (10:42 AM) : 

Welcome back. I really missed your blog. In fact, you inspired me to start a crypto-blog and I'd like to share it with the community: http://cryptozooblog.blogspot.com/

Thanks,
BT

 

post a comment