Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Destination Truth on SciFi Channel returning!

For the fans of Destination Truth on the SciFi channel, you will be happy to hear that the show is returning with new episodes this Spring. It seems that the subject of Cryptozoology is really starting to catch on. I have also heard that the Monster Quest series on the History Channel is doing quite well and is getting decent ratings.

I am a big fan of both shows, especially Destination Truth. The first season this past year was a big surprise for me and quickly became one of my favorite shows on TV.

So, set your DVRs! Shows like this don't come around too much, catch them while you can.

Also, stay tuned for my review of Nick Redfern's recent book Memoirs of a Monster Hunter.

Comments on "Destination Truth on SciFi Channel returning!"

 

post a comment