Thursday, December 15, 2005

On The Lighter Side

All of you who read my blog, know that I take the subject of Cryptozoology very seriously.

Having said that, I do like the humorous side of things as well. So, speaking of humorous, I ran across an interview with none other than Bigfoot himself.

This interview is actually related to a book that has recently come out called "Me Write Book: It Bigfoot Memoir". The title should tell you that it is meant as a joke. I have yet to read the book but I am planning to and will give a full review soon.

For now though, let me leave you with a memorable quote from the interview with Bigfoot:

Q: Pardon my asking, but what's the deal with your, um, scent?

A: Bigfoot have interesting natural musk. It very masculine, very European. Smell like leather, ocean, ranch salad dressing and cat puke. Ladies go crazy for it.


So, just crack a smile(I know you want to) and enjoy the interview.


Now, back to our regularly scheduled Cryptozoology news...

Comments on "On The Lighter Side"

 

Blogger morbid misanthrope said ... (4:57 PM) : 

That's a pretty funny interview. I've been to Europe, and in France specifically, the Bigfoot odor is very prominent. Although, I'm pretty sure that stench was just caused by all the unwashed people who've never heard of deodorant.

 

post a comment