Monday, June 16, 2008

New Episodes of Monster Quest.

I was checking my channel guide the other day and noticed that there are new episodes of Monster Quest on the History Channel. There are at least two new episodes that I know of, one has to do with a supposed Vampire-like creature that is killing domestic animals in rural North Carolina. The other episode is about Ghosts. I have yet to watch these episodes, but I have set my DVR to pick them up next time they are aired.

So, for you Monster Quest fans out there, set your DVRs!

Also of note, I am in the process of reading The Beast Of Bray Road by Linda S. Godfrey. So, stay tuned for my upcoming review of this book.

Comments on "New Episodes of Monster Quest."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:25 PM) : 

There are at least two new episodes that I know of, one has to do with a supposed Vampire-like creature that is killing domestic animals in rural North Carolina

 

Blogger Tg Powell said ... (7:18 PM) : 

If you want to see updated material come to cryptoflorida.ning.com

join....its free.

 

post a comment